Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GLAMOUR GURL-PEARL

MODEL/RAPPER
GLAMOUR GURL-PEARL
PHOTOGRAPHY BY FLY BOY CITY
YOURS TRULY MIKE MIZZLE

Photobucket


Photobucket


BROOKLYN is back in the building model/rapper glamour gurl- pearl...
we went a different direction from our last shoot...


Photobucket

Photobucket


in this shoot i wanted to try something a little different with glam, knowing her for a while i have never seen her in a blond hair, so based on her skin complexion i knew it will match perfect...


Photobucket

Photobucket

so i took my self to the hair store to purchase this blonde wig you see her in....nowadays i find my self out shopping for outfits for a female model to use... because if i leave it up to the model to bring an outfit it usually always works against my idea...

Photobucket

Photobucket

posing glam with my imagination i wanted to express that shes a female MC and not just a model, so with the microphone, rock star like fashion, chaing hanging on her side pocket... i told her to rap to me with her hands and feet up, capturing her from different hangles....

Photobucket

Photobucket

I alao wanted to have a open mic feel to the pictures, instead of a plain white wall i created very strong shadows behind her.. changing my lights to capture this...

Photobucket

2ND SET FROM OUR SHOOT WITH GLAM COMING SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment