Friday, August 19, 2011

MODEL ANTONIO

model Antonio cannon
aka i am a sean john model
he made that very clear to me
our first conversation over the phone lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was hes first time testing with a photographer like me, every other pics he has were booked jobs he did in the past with sean john and other magazine ads... so i wanted to shoot him a lil different from what hes used to...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Antonio has a very high energy, hype personality, flirts with almost every girl that walks by him lol...
hes last name is CANNON named after a camera, he told me the camera loves him so i had to findout for myself...

Photobucket

Photobucket

With hes unique and attractive features, i knew it'll be a fun and easy shoot, so i looked for the different ways to capture hes strong point, staying away from hes weaknesses, because we all have one as models...

Photobucket

Photobucket

he didnt bring any outfits with him, so i went through my closet, styling him with some of my clothes i have here hoping they fit him....

Photobucket

i had alot of fun shooting model antonio cannon aka mr sean john lol... hes presence and energy keeps u goin, especially as a photography, although we were both tired during this shoot, after getting off work to go do this....
more to come with me and antonio cannon









No comments:

Post a Comment